SupplHi Terms and Conditions
- 1. Our Mission
- 2. Agreement
- 3. Service Eligibility
- 4. Subscription
- 5. Payment
- 6. Important Notices
- 7. Information provided
- 8. Rights and Limitations in the Information Use
- 9. Content Provided by Third Parties
- 10. Connection to Our Service
- 11. Service Availability
- 12. Feedbacks
- 13. Expert
- 14. Warranties Limitation
- 15. Exclusion of Liability
- 16. Termination
- 17. Compliance with the Law
- 18. Complaints on Intellectual Property
- 19. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- 20. Hot to Read This Agreement
- 21. How To Contact Us
SupplHi’s web-based information database and shared tools for vendor management provide reliable information on industrial supplies.
1. Our Mission
SupplHi is the partner for industrial supply chains and our mission is to help companies buy and sell the best goods and services.
SupplHi helps Buyers understand “who is really able to supply a specific product or service” and “how good is each Supplier”. SupplHi also provides Vendors with increased global visibility, helping small and large Suppliers to reach new customers around the world.
In order to do this, SupplHi leverages on a standard categorization of products and services, on a network of experts that provide an in-depth knowledge on each category and on a global database of projects that will be performed in the next years in these supply chains.
When you use our Services you or the company on whose behalf you are registering are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms.
Specifically you agree that by clicking “Submit” you are entering into a legally binding agreement (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company).
If you are empowered by your company to act as its representative, you are entering this agreement on behalf of your company. You both are subjects to the rules established in this agreement. If you are not empowered, you act on your behalf, and you are binded by this agreement personally.
3. Service Eligibility
By using our website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and that you are eligible to enter this agreement according to the following conditions.
However, if the law requires that you must be older in order for SupplHi to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then your age shall be at least such older age. Under no circumstances the Services are for use by anyone under the age of 18.
To use the Services, you agree that:
- you must be the 18 years old or older;
- you will have only one account, and your company will have at most one SupplHi account as a Vendor and one SupplHi account as a Buyer which must be in your real name and in the real name of your company;
- you are not already restricted by SupplHi from using the Services.
You will keep your password a secret and will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
Specifically, you agree to:
- choose a strong and secure password;
- keep your password secure and confidential;
- not transfer any part of your account;
- not communicate your password to other Visitors or Users;
- follow the law. Please, be aware that you are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
You and your company will honour your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. Also, be aware that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
If you purchase any of our paid Services you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the termination of your subscription, or in the loss of your Buyer or Vendor privileges. Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
Notice that payments may differ by type of User (Buyer Co.’s, Vendor Co.’s, Trade Associations and Others) and company size. Moreover, special discounts may be applied to members of Trade Associations that work in partnership with SupplHi.
You authorize us to store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service (e.g. subscriptions) and to facilitate the payment for new Services.
Taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
You can get a copy of your invoice through your User Dashboard.
We do not make refunds.
6. Important Notices
You are okay with us using our website to provide you with important notices. This agreement applies to mobile applications as well.
Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us. If the contact information you provide is not up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways:
- a banner notice on the service;
- an email sent to an address you provided;
- through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
7. Information provided
When you provide information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow sharing of information in many ways, such as the profile of your company. Information and content that you provide may be seen by other Users or, if public, by Visitors.
Please note that we are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
8. Rights and Limitations in the Information Use
You grant SupplHi a non-exclusive license to your or your company information, even if you or your company still own all of the content, feedback, and information you provide us.
You promise to provide information and content that you and your company have the right to share and that the SupplHi profile of your company will be truthful.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that the personal information, the information relating to your company you provide us and the information you share on your company profile will be truthful.
Be aware that in case of wrongful or inappropriate sharing of information SupplHi may be required by law to remove certain information or content.
Any consequence arising from uploading of false or untruthful information will fall on you.
As between you and SupplHi, you own the content and information that you submit to the Services and you are only granting SupplHi the following non-exclusive license with a worldwide, transferable and sub licensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you, your company or others.
The rights above indicated are limited in the following ways:
- you can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your company account (if you are empowered to such an action) or your account, except to the extent you shared it with others as part of the service and they copied or stored it and for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- SupplHi will not include your content in advertisements for the products and services of others (including sponsored content) to others if not with your separate and specific consent. However, SupplHi has the right, without compensation to you, to your company or to others, to serve ads near your content and information.
- SupplHi may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), but we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
Because we only have non-exclusive rights to your information and content and because you own it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a creative commons license.
9. Content Provided by Third Parties
When you see or use others’ content and information posted on our website you do it at your own risk.
SupplHi is not responsible for third party activities.
By using our website, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. SupplHi generally reviews the content provided by our Users but cannot guarantee its accuracy. You agree that we are not responsible for third parties’ (including other Users’) content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our website. Third party websites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, SupplHi is not responsible for these other sites.
10. Connection to Our Service
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
We are providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
SupplHi reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Users. SupplHi reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if SupplHi believes that you may be in breach of this agreement or law or are misusing the service.
SupplHi reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
11. Service Availability
We may change or discontinue our Services. We cannot promise to store or keep showing any information and content you have shared.
We may change, suspend or end our service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
Please note that SupplHi does not work as a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
Users of SupplHi’s platform that are connected to registered Vendor Co.’s may send emails through our platform, asking for a review on goods or services they provided. Such emails may be sent to Users or other individuals not registered on SupplHi. In this agreement you agree to receive our emails, which are necessary for us to provide you with our complete Services. As a User connected to a registered Vendor or Buyer Co., you can also send feedbacks, according to our scale, for the services you received or are receiving from other companies that are on SupplHi’s network and you have been working with.
SupplHi is not responsible for the feedbacks your company receives, nor takes any responsibility for what you write and for the ratings you give to other Users. Be fair and write accurate reviews, since all consequences arising from unlawful or imprecise reviews will fall on you.
SupplHi will create public feedbacks based on your reviews on registered Vendor Co.’s. The creation of feedbacks will be based only on your reviews. SupplHi will not interfere with the Users’ feedbacks and takes no responsibility for the outcome of the evaluation process.
SupplHi will use a mathematical algorithm to elaborate a minimum number of 3 reviews to create a realistic and accurate anonymous feedback.
SupplHi grants for Quality assurance through a network of Experts. The role of SupplHi’s Experts touches all the stages of development of the set of categories they are assigned. It starts with categorization design and is then focused on constantly performing sanity checks on all information submitted, before uploading it to our portal (after the registration of a Vendor Co. but also after subsequent information updates). Experts may get in touch with Vendors for technical clarifications, if required during the process.
The presence of Experts is a service delivered by SupplHi in order to improve the quality of its Services. SupplHi takes no responsibility for the work of the Experts, which will be based on the reviews and evaluation other Users provide us with.
14. Warranties Limitation
This is SupplHi’s disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
To the extent allowed under law, SupplHi (and those that SupplHi works with to provide the Services):
- disclaims all implied warranties and representations (e.g. warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data, and non infringement);
- does not guarantee that the Services will function without interruption or errors;
- provides the Service (including content and information) on the basis of the compliance rules enumerated in article 17.
Some laws do not allow certain disclaimers, so some or all of these disclaimers may not apply to you.
15. Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
SupplHi (and those that SupplHi works with to provide the Services) shall not be liable to you, your company or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the Services (e.g. offensive or defamatory statements, down time or loss, use or changes to your information or content) to the extent permitted under law, unless SupplHi has entered into a separate written agreement that supersedes this agreement.
This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between you and SupplHi and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g. warranty, tort, negligence, contract, law) and even if SupplHi has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
Some laws do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, so these limits may not apply to you.
SupplHi or you may terminate this agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Service. The following shall survive termination:
- our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Users’ and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you provided through the Service to the extent it was copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination
If you want to close your SupplHi account, please contact our Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Compliance with the Law
When using our website, you agree that you will:
- comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- use your real name on your account and the real name and information relating to your company;
- provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- use the Services for professional purposes only.
When using our website, you agree that you will not act unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content or act in an unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner. Also, you agree you will not:
- add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “email” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by SupplHi);
- create a false identity for you or your company on SupplHi;
- misrepresent your company situation;
- misrepresent your identity or the identity of your company, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- create a User profile for anyone other than yourself or your company (a real physical or juridical person);
- use or attempt to use another’s account;
- harass, abuse or harm another person or damage any other company using our network;
- send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- copy or scrape profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- disclose information regarding yourself, your company or others that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
- violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- violate the intellectual property or other rights of SupplHi, including, without limitation, using the word “SupplHi” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL if not with SupplHi’s consent;
- share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by SupplHi;
- post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the service;
- create or operate fraud or other similar practices;
- use or copy the information, content or data of others available on the website (except as expressly authorized);
- modify, copy or create derivative works of SupplHi, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by SupplHi);
- copy or use the information, content or data on SupplHi in connection with a competitive service;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology or any part thereof;
- imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by SupplHi without our express consent;
- rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- use, collect, copy, or transfer any information obtained from SupplHi without the consent of SupplHi;
- use manual or automated software, scripts robots, devices, other means or processes to access, “scrape” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
- use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- monitor the Service, performance or functionality of SupplHi for any competitive purpose;
- engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the website;
- access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by SupplHi;
- override any security feature of the Services;
- interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms).
18. Complaints on Intellectual Property
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information provided by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
19. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
You agree that the United Kingdom law shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this agreement and/or the Services.
In the unlikely event of a legal dispute, it will take place in London Courts (United Kingdom), applying United Kingdom law.
20. How to Read This Agreement
Here are some important details about how to read the agreement.
If a court with authority over this agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this agreement. This agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the service) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we do not act to enforce a breach of this agreement, that does not mean that SupplHi has waived its right to enforce this agreement. You may not assign or transfer this agreement (or your subscription or use of the service) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that SupplHi may assign this agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this agreement and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you do not agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the following email address: email@example.com.